Friday, September 18, 2009

Break in Service

Apologies for the lack of content for the past several days. Instead of the usual late-blogger platitudes, here is a compromise: http://knaak.tumblr.com/

Posting my pictures here in this blog is problematic. I'm a bit perfectionistic when it comes to photos, but I don't have the time to fool around in this old, clunky version of Photoshop I've got here.

I am much less picky about cameraphone photos, hence I've created Unbroken Tokyo, a tumblelog that I can update very simply from my phone. "Unbroken" because, hopefully, it will be continuously updated. Those of you on Facebook might not want to subscribe to Unbroken's feed, since it'll be updating there, too. Or maybe you don't want to miss out on any of my food photos. If so, by all means.

Yes, I said food photos. "Unbroken" will be mundane in the extreme. I promise scads of mundanity, punctuated with an interesting shot every 40th shot. Look forward to weird kanji, strange English, bizarre fashions, and foreign scenery, slipped amidst the hundreds of photos I will take of my breakfast natto.

Admittedly, I did not take a picture of my dinner tonight, after I had this whole great idea, but, starting tomorrow...

No comments: